CalibriteColorChecker Classic Mini
A smaller version of the ColorChecker®, the Mini ColorChecker® is 3-1/4" x 2-1/4" and is designed for on-the-job convenience. It's great for location shots!
The ColorChecker is a checkerboard array of 24 scientifically prepared colored squares in a wide range of colors. Many of these squares represent natural objects, such as human skin tone, foliage and blue sky. These squares are not only the same color as their counterparts, but also reflect light the same way in all parts of the visible spectrum. Because of this unique feature, the squares will match the colors of natural objects under any illumination and with any color reproduction process.
Standard of Comparison
The ColorChecker provides a non-subjective standard of comparison to help determine the true color balance of any color rendition system. It provides the needed standard for comparing, measuring and analyzing differences in color reproduction in various processes—avoiding costly mistakes.
- Digital Photography: Check images, output, monitors.
- Traditional Photography: Check films, lights, filters and paper.
- Graphic Arts: Check any printing or proofing process.
- Digital Imaging: Check scanners, monitors and proofing devices.
- Cinematography: Television and Video: Check cameras, monitors, lights and film.
Pocket size version of the original ColorChecker.
Size: 2.25 x 3.25 in. (5.7 x 8.25 cm)